Re: streaming replication question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roberto Scattini
Subject Re: streaming replication question
Date
List pgsql-general

On Thursday, March 21, 2013, wd <wd@wdicc.com> wrote:
> You can combine warm standby and streaming, we do this in our product database.
> When the standby is to far from the master, the slave will try to use restore_command to restore the database(warm standby), when the standby catch up the master, the steaming will working again.
>
> BTW: we use ominipitr.

ok. tomorrow i will check that again. i think that when restore_command was enabled in the slave, the wal receiver proccess didnt appear (and i didnt see the changes inmediately happening in the slave).

can you post your recovery.conf?

thanks for the reply!

--
Roberto Scattini