Re: ANALYZE ONLY - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Rowley
Subject Re: ANALYZE ONLY
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Michael,

On Fri, 23 Aug 2024 at 22:01, Michael Harris <harmic@gmail.com> wrote:
> V2 of the patch is attached.

(I understand this is your first PostgreSQL patch)

I just wanted to make sure you knew about the commitfest cycle we use
for the development of PostgreSQL.  If you've not got one already, can
you register a community account. That'll allow you to include this
patch in the September commitfest that starts on the 1st. See
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/49/

I understand there's now some sort of cool-off period for new
community accounts, so if you have trouble adding the patch before the
CF starts, let me know and I should be able to do it for you. The
commitfest normally closes for new patches around 12:00 UTC on the 1st
of the month.

There's a bit more information in
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch#Patch_submission

David