Re: tuplesort Generation memory contexts don't play nicely with index builds - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Rowley
Subject Re: tuplesort Generation memory contexts don't play nicely with index builds
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 7 Jul 2022 at 13:41, John Naylor <john.naylor@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 7, 2022 at 3:16 AM David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Pushed.
>
> Hmm, the commit appeared on git.postgresql.org, but apparently not in
> my email nor the list archives.

Strange. I'd suspect a temporary hiccup in whatever code pushes the
commits onto the mailing list, but I see that my fe3caa143 from
yesterday was also missed.

The only difference in my workflow is that I'm sshing to the machine I
push from via another room rather than sitting right in front of it
like I normally am. I struggle to imagine why that would cause this to
happen.

David