Re: BUG #18375: requested statistics kind "f" is not yet built for statistics object 16722 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David Rowley
Subject Re: BUG #18375: requested statistics kind "f" is not yet built for statistics object 16722
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, 5 Mar 2024 at 04:03, PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Before 15.6, we haven't see this error. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce
> the issue with a minimal test case. Interestingly, the error states that
> statistics for kind "f" are not yet built. If I'm not mistaken, "f"
> corresponds to STATS_EXT_DEPENDENCIES, which we're not using anywhere in the
> installation.

I'd say that's a mistake in the ERROR message and unrelated to the
wider problem you're seeing.

I see there's another one in statext_expressions_load() too. The
attached fixes both.

David

Attachment