Re: BUG #17153: tpch-hammerdb-Query21 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David Rowley
Subject Re: BUG #17153: tpch-hammerdb-Query21
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 at 19:12, PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
> In PostgreSQL13.3 , tried to run tpch with Hammedb benchmark environment .
> Observed Q17,Q20, Q21 executed long period time .
> Q17--->5000 seconds
> Q20--->6124 seconds
> Q21--->53271 seconds.
> the issue was may not observe with pervious/older PostgreSQL version like
> 12.x

There's really not much to go on here. We'd need much more detail than
you've provided to be able to identify if there are any bugs.

How long did those queries take to run in v12?

We'd also need:
* EXPLAIN ANALYZE output for each query on each version
* postgresql.conf from each version.
* schema from each version.

David