Re: Accessibility issues in PgAdmin - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Saravanan K
Subject Re: Accessibility issues in PgAdmin
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dear Sir,

I am Saravanan from Bangalore in India.
I am a visually impaired person.
I want to use PG-Admin with screen readers such as JAWS & NVDA.
Is PG-Admin is accessible with screen readers.
If so, please guide me in navigating PG-admin with screen readers.
I am urgently in need of the same.

I am also in need of  an easy & complete accessible tutorial for
latest Postgresql.
Can anybody share it with me.
Advance thanks for helping me in this matter.
I am urgently in need of a solution for this matter.
Expecting your valuable response ASAP.

Warm regards.
Saravanan K.
+91 9916512402