Re: Patch: incorrect array offset in backend replication tar header - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brian Weaver
Subject Re: Patch: incorrect array offset in backend replication tar header
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Unless I misread the code, the tar format and streaming xlog are
mutually exclusive. Considering my normal state of fatigue it's not
unlikely. I don't want to have to set my wal_keep_segments
artificially high just for the backup

--

/* insert witty comment here */