Re: 9.3 Beta1 status report - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dmitriy Igrishin
Subject Re: 9.3 Beta1 status report
Date
List pgsql-hackers

2013/4/21 Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>
I am not sure if Tom shared yet, but we are planning to package 9.3
beta1 on April 29, with a release on May 2.  Those dates might change,
but that is the current plan.  I have completed a draft 9.3 release
notes, which you can view here:

        http://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-9-3.html

I will be working on polishing them for the next ten days, so any
feedback, patches, or commits are welcome.  I still need to add lots of
SGML markup.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com