pg-admin development snapshots - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andy Chambers
Subject pg-admin development snapshots
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

The link[1] for the development snapshots of pg-admin as advertised
here [2] seems to be broken.  Are these snapshots hosted somewhere
else these days or are they no longer produced.  I have a colleague
who's bravely switching from SQL Server to Postgresql who'd really
like to use the new scripting feature.

[1]: http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots
[2]: http://www.pgadmin.org/download/snapshots.php

--
Andy Chambers
Software Engineer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal
records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.