Re: random_page_cost = 2.0 on Heroku Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Peter van Hardenberg
Subject Re: random_page_cost = 2.0 on Heroku Postgres
Date
Re: random_page_cost = 2.0 on Heroku Postgres  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Re: random_page_cost = 2.0 on Heroku Postgres  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-performance
Hmm, perhaps we could usefully aggregate auto_explain output.

--
Peter van Hardenberg
San Francisco, California