Re: Performance die when COPYing to table with bigint PK - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Robert Ayrapetyan
Subject Re: Performance die when COPYing to table with bigint PK
Date
List pgsql-performance
Quite possible.
But anyway - I don't think performance degradation must be so huge in
case of using UNIQUE indexes.

--
Ayrapetyan Robert,
Comodo Anti-Malware Data Processing Analysis and Management System (CAMDPAMS)