Could not connect to mongo db using foreign wrapper - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Sohel Tamboli
Subject Could not connect to mongo db using foreign wrapper
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I am trying to access mongo db from postgresql using foreign wrapper server.
I have installed mongo_fdw extension in my postgresql database and created required foreign tables as well.

While selecting data from the foreign table in postgresql which connects to mongo, it is showing me error as

ERROR: could not connect to <server name>:<port number>
HINT: Mongo driver connection error: 3

Can someone please help here.

Note: this was working earlier but stopped working suddenly. I have check mongo services and firewalls between server, and everything is good.

Appreciate your quick help, thanks in advance.