Re: Enforce primary key on every table during dev? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Daevor The Devoted
Subject Re: Enforce primary key on every table during dev?
Date
List pgsql-general

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 10:36 PM, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 1:32 PM, marcelo <marcelo.nicolet@gmail.com> wrote:
 What´s the question?

​Whether the OP, who hasn't come back, knew they were starting a flame war by asking this question...

There is no context-less "right place" to place validation logic, nor are the various options mutually exclusive.

David J.

This I can wholeheartedly agree with. And my apologies if I came across as "flaming". Not my intention at all. I'm simply here to learn (and, well, offer my opinion from time to time :) )