Re: Another review of URI for libpq, v7 submission - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Farina
Subject Re: Another review of URI for libpq, v7 submission
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 7:36 AM, Alex Shulgin <ash@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> I wonder if there's any evidence as to that mangling the email addresses
> helps to reduce spam at all?  I mean replacing "(at)" back to "@" and
> "(dot)" to "." is piece of cake for a spam crawler.

I suspect we're long past the point in Internet history where such
simple obfuscation could possibly matter.

> Finally, attached is v8.  Hopefully I didn't mess things up too much.

I'll give it another look-over. Do you have these in git somewhere? It
will help me save time on some of the incremental changes.

--
fdr