Re: New PostgreSQL User Group - Brazil - Florianópolis/SC - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Fábio Telles Rodriguez
Subject Re: New PostgreSQL User Group - Brazil - Florianópolis/SC
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Maiquel, My name is Fábio Telles, from PGConf.Brasil, maybe we should talk! Find me at @fabio_telles at Telegram, ok?

Em qui., 28 de jul. de 2022 às 13:30, Maiquel Grassi <grassi@hotmail.com.br> escreveu:
Hi!

My name is Maiquel.

I work with PostgreSQL at Florianópolis, state of Santa Catarina, Brazil. In my company, I and my coworkers are advanced and professional SQL Programmers developing inovate solutions for Fintechs and Credit Unions. Does many years that my job's company addopted the PostgreSQL how database tool storage.

I would like so much start the first local PUG in Florianópolis, the our loved Magic Island, comming now being met how "The Silicon Island", for PostgreSQL knowledge expansion on this region.

I will stay very happy and motiveted on start this project with the aprovval of the Official PostgreSQL Community.

Note: PostgreSQL User Group Operating Manual in this link https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/UserGroupOperatingManual, I read it.

I need some authorization from yours for start this project?

Regards,

Maiquel Orestes Grassi.