Re: Segmentation fault with pgadmin3 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Nelson A. de Oliveira
Subject Re: Segmentation fault with pgadmin3
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi!

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-06-14 at 15:29 -0300, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:
>> Sometimes I see my pgadmin3 crashing with a segmentation fault and
>> today I got a backtrace from it (attached).
>> Version is Debian's 1.14.2-2
>
> Apparently, you were using the query tool, and it crashed when it tried
> to reset the connection. Did you have a network issue while it crashed?

No  network problems from what I could see. Was connected to the same
server via SSH, listening music from the network and other stuff too.

But a network problem or not, it should handle it more gracefully and
not segfault, right?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Nelson