Re: Automated Backup Script Help (Linux) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carlos Mennens
Subject Re: Automated Backup Script Help (Linux)
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 2:08 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
> whats that pg_backup.sh script look like?  you're getting shell errors on
> line 7 and 8 of the script.

I didn't attach it since it's the same as the link I referenced in my
original post. I'll attach it in here for those that don't or can't
download it:

> this has nothing to do with postgresql.

It's a scrip to backup and interact with the database so I think it
does. It may not be specifically what this mailing list was intended
for but it's the best suited that I could find not to mention the
script is posted on the main PostgreSQL wiki site so it appears to be
legit and supported...

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Automated_Backup_on_Linux

Thanks for any info!

Attachment