Re: [pgadmin-support] making me love pgAdmin III - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Anthony DeBarros
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] making me love pgAdmin III
Date
List pgadmin-support
pgAdmin 4 does get better with each release, and it's exciting to see the folks from Pivotal prepping several major design contributions.

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 5:15 PM, <richard@xentu.com> wrote:
On 2017-05-18 21:09, Eric Hill wrote:
Hey,

I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings or anything, but is it not
obvious to everyone that pgAdmin 4 (I have version 1.4) is bloody
horrendous? It is absolutely as slow as Christmas. It's use of screen
real-estate is poor. I was never a huge fan of pgAdmin III; I mean, it
seemed to do its job okay, but after using pgAdmin 4, suddenly I have
newfound respect for pgAdmin III.

Sorry,

Eric

Yep, it's horrible.

Why everything has to look like a web application is beyond me. If I wanted that, I could use something like phppgadmin.

Richard