Re: [pgadmin-support] Broken Context Menu on MacOS Sierra - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Anthony DeBarros
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] Broken Context Menu on MacOS Sierra
Date
List pgadmin-support
I'm experiencing this as well under MacOS Sierra. Additionally, I am finding that at times I am unable to scroll in either the Query Tool window or the results grid. Closing and re-opening pgAdmin 4 restores functionality.