Re: pgadminIII version 1.22.2 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Anthony DeBarros
Subject Re: pgadminIII version 1.22.2
Date
List pgadmin-support
I'd like to gently suggest here that Patrick makes a valid point. At least perhaps roll up the commits made since February into a final release?

I don't think anyone's suggesting that pgAdmin III have parallel development or long-term support, but the installed base is substantial.