Re: Script timeout - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Federico
Subject Re: Script timeout
Date
List pgsql-admin
This should work.
SELECT set_config('statement_timeout','1000 s',false);

The set_config function is quite flexible as can accept dynamic values.

I've used successfully to change the script timeout for each statement in my maintenance scripts using a temporary table to store the deadline.

Kind Regards
Federico