Re: How to exclude building/installing contrib modules on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From deepak
Subject Re: How to exclude building/installing contrib modules on Windows
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks.

I tried putting all the modules under the contrib directory to the
exclude list.  Although I could compile, 3 of 153 regression tests
fail.  I have attached the regression.diffs file.

Maybe some contrib modules are absolutely needed?

--
Deepak

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 6:19 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 6:08 AM, deepak <deepak.pn@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to exclude building and installing contrib modules on Windows.
>
> Is there an easy way to do this?  I largely rely on the tools available in
> src\tools\msvc to build using Visual Studio 2008.
Have a look at @contrib_excludes at the top of Mkvcbuild.pm. All the
contrib modules listed there will be ignored at build and install, so
just update it according to your needs if you want to ignore one thing
or another, including any custom thing you may have copied in the code
tree.
--
Michael

Attachment