Re: [GENERAL] About using IMCS moldule - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John McKown
Subject Re: [GENERAL] About using IMCS moldule
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 4:31 AM, 송기훈 <songky08@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to use imcs module to store table space in memory.
But, It dose not work with 9.6 version anymore.
Releasing 9.6, lwlockassign() function has been deleted, cause of some issues.

So, What I want to ask you something is that postgresql decide not to support to imcs module officially (I know imcs module is not updated long time and not offcially supporting module). And are there other way to store table space in memory only?

​I just went to https://github.com/knizhnik/imcs to look at IMCS. Just one day ago (9 Aug 2017), someone put in a new file which says that it addresses the LWLocks in 9.6.3 . Perhaps if you got this newest version, this is fixed?​

--
If you look around the poker table & don't see an obvious sucker, it's you.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown