Hello - About how to install PgAdmin4 on Debian 10 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carlos Montenegro
Subject Hello - About how to install PgAdmin4 on Debian 10
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello dear community.
your help !

I am trying to install PgAdmin4 on Debian 10 following the instructions on here:

but when execute:
> sudo apt-get install pgadmin4 or
> sudo apt-get install pgadmin4 pgadmin4-apache2

the system says: The package pgadmin4 does not have any candidate for installation.

What can I do?
I already added the line on /etc/apt/sources.list.d/pgdg.list:

Thank you in advance,
Carlos G. Montenegro M.
PS: I need to install only pgadmin on debian 10 and have Postgresql 12.6 (Debian 12.6-1.pgdg100+1)