Re: Hello - About how to install PgAdmin4 on Debian 10 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carlos Montenegro
Subject Re: Hello - About how to install PgAdmin4 on Debian 10
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello dear Ray.
Thanks for your answer.

Yes, I see pgadmin4 and then tried, but any success.
How did you make the installation? Any advice?

Best,
Carlos

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 12:36 PM Ray O'Donnell <ray@rodonnell.ie> wrote:
On 24/03/2021 17:17, Carlos Montenegro wrote:
> Hello dear community.
> your help !
>
> I am trying to install PgAdmin4 on Debian 10 following the instructions
> on here:
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt <https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt>
>
> but when execute:
>  > sudo apt-get install pgadmin4 or
>  > sudo apt-get install pgadmin4 pgadmin4-apache2
>
> the system says: The package pgadmin4 does not have any candidate for
> installation.

On my laptop (Debian Buster), "apt-cache search pgadmin4" finds the
following:

pgadmin4-desktop
pgadmin4-server
pgadmin4-web
pgadmin4

I don't see "pgadmin4-apache2" there. I have pgadmin4-server and
pgadmin4-desktop installed and working fine.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland
ray@rodonnell.ie