Re: Brazilian portuguese language support - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Christian Tosta
Subject Re: Brazilian portuguese language support
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Great, thanks!

Em qui., 11 de ago. de 2022 às 04:37, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> escreveu:
Thanks, the patch was applied with some modifications.

I have changed the following at the start of the ".po" file
# Brazilian translations for pgAdmin.
# Copyright (C) 2020-2022 ORGANIZATION
# This file is distributed under the same license as the pgAdmin project.
# FIRST AUTHOR Christian Tosta <christian.tosta@cpuhouse.com.br>, 2022.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: pgAdmin 4\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: christian.tosta@cpuhouse.com.br\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2022-06-24 17:50+0530\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: Christian Tosta <christian.tosta@cpuhouse.com.br>\n"
"Language-Team: \n"
"Language: br\n"
Note: We release pgAdmin 4 once a month, so we will send an email to pgadmin-hackers with the subject "Translators: Release next week,"
Take the latest code and send the ".mo" and ".po" translation files to pgadmin-hackers after receiving that email.