Re: Different error messages executing CREATE TABLE or ALTER TABLE to create a column "xmin" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Giuseppe Sucameli
Subject Re: Different error messages executing CREATE TABLE or ALTER TABLE to create a column "xmin"
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Vik,

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:28 AM, Vik Reykja <vikreykja@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 14:41, Giuseppe Sucameli <brush.tyler@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> > I would try to cook up a patch but I have no skills :-(
>>
>> I'm going to write a patch to fix this problem.
>
> I managed to put something together and have posted it on hackers.

thinking you have no skills, I wrote a patch too and posted it to
hackers ML about 2 days ago, but I didn't subscribe that list so
it is stalled, waiting for someone's approval.

For this reason my email is not displayed in the archives.
I'm so sorry both have wasted our time in writing 2 patches for
the same bug.

Regards.

--
Giuseppe Sucameli