Re: Recursive Arrays 101 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Blomstrom
Subject Re: Recursive Arrays 101
Date
List pgsql-general
I just deleted the PSQL icon from the dock, so I have to go into Applications > PostgreSQL and open it. When I click on the PSQL icon, it opens my Apple terminal, with the following text:

Last login: Mon Oct 26 16:35:25 on ttys002

/Library/PostgreSQL/9.5/scripts/runpsql.sh; exit

Davids-MacBook-Pro-2:~ davidblomstrom$ /Library/PostgreSQL/9.5/scripts/runpsql.sh; exit

Server [localhost]: