Re: Commitfest remaining "Needs Review" items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: Commitfest remaining "Needs Review" items
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 1:04 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
* Parallel Seq scan

Jeff, Haribabu, you're signed up as reviewers. How's it going?

The current state of the patch is that there are few comments by
Jeff and others which I need to take care, however it would have
been better if there are more comments after detailed review.
In the absence of more detailed review, I will address the existing
comments and send an updated patch.  Feel free to move it to
next CF or I will do the same if there are no more comments before
you want to close this CF.

Many Thanks for managing this Commit Fest and giving each patch
a fair share of it's time for review and discussion and doing review of
as many patches as possible by yourself.  Your contribution in
systematic progress of CF is really valuable.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.