Re: Move unused buffers to freelist - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: Move unused buffers to freelist
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 7:16 AM, Jason Petersen <jason@citusdata.com> wrote:
> Bump.
>
> I'm interested in many of the issues that were discussed in this thread. Was this patch ever wrapped up (I can't find
itin any CF), or did this thread die off?

This and variant of this patch have been discussed multiple times, some
of the CF entries are as below:

Recent

The main thing about this idea is to arrive with tests/scenario's where we can
show the benefit of this patch. I didn't get time during 9.4 to work
on this again,
but might work on it in next version, if you could help with some scenarios/test
where this patch can show benefit, it would be really good.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.