Re: PG compilation error with Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: PG compilation error with Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 4:32 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 03:59:50PM -0300, Ranier Vilela wrote:
> > Em dom., 19 de abr. de 2020 às 12:34, Juan José Santamaría Flecha <
> > juanjo.santamaria@gmail.com> escreveu:
> >> This line needs a break, other than that LGTM.
> >
> > Sure. Attached new patch with this revision.
>
> Amit, are you planning to look at this patch?

Yes, I am planning to look into it.  Actually, I think the main thing
here is to ensure that we don't break something which was working with
_create_locale API.

>  I may be able to spend
> a couple of hours on this thread this week and that's an area of the
> code I have worked with in the past, though I am not sure.

Okay, that will be good.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.