Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve performance of timezone loading,especially pg_timezone_ - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve performance of timezone loading,especially pg_timezone_
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 7:21 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Improve performance of timezone loading, especially pg_timezone_names view.

I am consistently getting below error after this commit in my Win7 machine:
running bootstrap script ... 2017-05-07 05:09:13.383 GMT [7908] LOG:
could not open directory "/installation/share/timezone/posixrules": No
such file or directory

This occurs both during initdb and server start.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.