Re: Added schema level support for publication. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: Added schema level support for publication.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 4:29 PM Li Japin <japinli@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2021, at 5:06 PM, Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 1:29 PM japin <japinli@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry, I misunderstood. After the test (ce6a71fa530). I found that if we do not insert data
> between step (5) and (6), it will not ship the new records, however, if we insert
> data between step (5) and (6), it will ship the new records.

..
> It might be a bug.

Can you check pg_publication_rel and pg_subscription_rel? Also, this
is not related to the feature proposed in this thread, so it is better
to start a new thread to conclude whether this is a bug or not.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.