Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns
Date
In response to Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns  (Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com>)
RE: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 7:46 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 3:45 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> I've attached updated patches for all branches. Please review them.

Thanks, the patches look mostly good to me. I have made minor edits by
removing 'likely' from a few places as those don't seem to be adding
much value, changed comments at a few places, and was getting
compilation in error in v11/10 (snapbuild.c:2111:3: error: ‘for’ loop
initial declarations are only allowed in C99 mode) which I have fixed.
See attached, unless there are major comments/suggestions, I am
planning to push this day after tomorrow (by Wednesday) after another
pass.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.