Re: Fix ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... SET PUBLICATION documentation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: Fix ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... SET PUBLICATION documentation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 4:56 PM japin <japinli@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I read the documentation of ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... SET PUBLICATION ... WITH (...),
> it says "set_publication_option" only support "refresh" in documentation [1].
> However, we can also supply the "copy_data" option, and the code is:

I think there is a reference to the 'copy_data' option as well. There
is a sentence saying: "Additionally, refresh options as described
under REFRESH PUBLICATION may be specified." and then if you Refresh
option, there we do mention about 'copy_data', isn't that sufficient?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.