Re: RFC: replace pg_stat_activity.waiting with something more descriptive - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: RFC: replace pg_stat_activity.waiting with something more descriptive
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 2:54 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:

> Could you enhance the documentation about the difference between "wait
> event type name" and "wait event name" (examples?)?

I am planning to add possible values for each of the wait event type and wait event and will add few examples as well.  Let me know if you want to see something else with respect to documentation?

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.