Re: pgsql: Raise a warning if there is a possibility of data from multiple - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: pgsql: Raise a warning if there is a possibility of data from multiple
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Thu, Sep 8, 2022 at 7:28 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> writes:
> > I feel it is better to be consistent across the entire code base
> > unless there is a reason for doing it differently. Does anyone else
> > have any thoughts on this matter?
>
> That sounds like it would be a pretty massive and unnecessary patch.

Fair enough. Do you mind being consistent in this regard for logical
replication-related code? BTW, is there a reason we prefer to write in
one or another way (with or without appending schema_name)?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.