Re: long-standing data loss bug in initial sync of logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: long-standing data loss bug in initial sync of logical replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 30, 2024 at 3:06 PM Shlok Kyal <shlok.kyal.oss@gmail.com> wrote:

> Next I am planning to test solely on the logical decoding side and
> will share the results.

Thanks, the next set of proposed tests makes sense to me. It will also
be useful to generate some worst-case scenarios where the number of
invalidations is more to see the distribution cost in such cases. For
example, Truncate/Drop a table with 100 or 1000 partitions.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.