Re: Logical Replication Custom Column Expression - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: Logical Replication Custom Column Expression
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 6:22 PM Stavros Koureas
<koureasstavros@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure, this can be implemented as a subscription option, and it will cover this use case scenario as each subscriber
pointsonly to one database.

> I also have some more analytical/reporting use-cases which need additions in logical-replication, I am not sure if I
needto open different discussions for each one, all ideas are for publication/subscription.

I think to some extent it depends on how unique each idea is but
initially you may want to post here and then we can spin off different
threads for a discussion if required. Are you interested in working on
one or more of those ideas to make them reality or do you want others
to pick up based on their interest?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.