Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review]) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])
Date
In response to Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])  (Haribabu kommi <haribabu.kommi@huawei.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Haribabu kommi
<haribabu.kommi@huawei.com> wrote:
> On 19 November 2013 09:59 Amit Kapila wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 8:31 PM, Haribabu kommi
>> <haribabu.kommi@huawei.com> wrote:
>
> Ok fine I marked the patch as ready for committer.
  Thanks for review.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.