Re: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node
Date
Re: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 24, 2023 at 1:20 PM Bharath Rupireddy

> I spent some time on the v57 patch and it looks good to me - tests are
> passing, no complaints from pgindent and pgperltidy. I turned the CF
> entry https://commitfest.postgresql.org/45/4273/ to RfC.

Thanks, the patch looks mostly good to me but I am not convinced of
keeping the tests across versions in this form. I don't think they are
tested in BF, only one can manually create a setup to test. Shall we
remove it for now and then consider it separately?

Apart from that, I have made minor modifications in the docs to adjust
the order of various prerequisites.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.