Re: Pencils down tomorrow - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Michael Schuh
Subject Re: Pencils down tomorrow
Date
List pgsql-students
Thom,

I'm a bit behind, but should not have any problem submitting on time. I worked a bit into last week still coding to get to an appropriate stopping place, and now I'm working on the final testing, cleaning, and documentation.

Cheers,
Mike

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 7:18 AM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
On 20 September 2013 23:28, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 1:09 AM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 15 September 2013 12:12, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > By tomorrow you should have finished the code for your projects and will
>> > need to start cleaning your code, writing tests and also producing
>> > documentation.
>> >
>> > You can begin submitting final evaluations by 19:00 UTC on Monday 23rd
>> > September.  The deadline for submitting these evaluations will be 19:00
>> > UTC
>> > on Monday 27th September.
>> >
>> > Also on 27th September, students can begin submitting the required code
>> > samples to Google.
>> >
>> > And the final results will be announced on 1st October.
>> >
>> > Mentors, please get in contact with your students to ensure everything
>> > is on
>> > track.
>>
>> There are less than 4 days until everything needs to be finished.
>> Could everyone please check in with where you are?
>

> Stas has implemented required functionality on his github repository.
> https://github.com/kelvich/postgres
> Now he's working on cleanup. He'll publish patches on mailing lists before
> firm pencils down.

Thanks Alexander and Stas.  Great to hear you're on track.

Could I have an update from everyone else please?

--
Thom