Re: Context lenses to set/get values in json values. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: Context lenses to set/get values in json values.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 8 October 2014 at 20:39, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

On 10/08/2014 02:04 PM, Thom Brown wrote:

There is work already being done on providing update operations.
I've been looking out for that.  Has there been a discussion on how
that would look yet that you could point me to?

https://github.com/erthalion/jsonbx

Note that a) it's an extension, and b) it's jsonb only.

Is the intention to get these in-core, or to remain in an extension?  These appear to be candidates as first class citizens.

Thom