Re: Pencils down! - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: Pencils down!
Date
List pgsql-students
On 23 September 2013 20:37, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> That's it!  Everyone needs to have finished their projects,
> documentation, tests and all that stuff.
>
> Evaluations are now open and must be submitted by this Friday, 27
> September at 19:00 UTC.  Note that this is a firm deadline.
>
> Good luck everyone, and if you have any questions, please let us know ASAP.

Congratulations to all our students on successfully completing their
GSoC projects.  And thanks to the mentors for the continued guidance
you've provided.

Michael, Stas and Karol, we hope you can continue to participate in
the PostgreSQL community and offer further contributions to the
project.  And of course you're welcome to get involved in GSoC next
year too.

Regards

Thom