Re: [FEATURE] Add schema option to all relevant objects - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: [FEATURE] Add schema option to all relevant objects
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On 8 July 2011 20:57, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> It's not easy to do, I understand you got carried away. Happened
> sometimes to me too. Still happens actually.

Found out this patch doesn't contain my removal of a duplicate section
of code in dlgTextSearchConfiguration.cpp, so now if the name of a
text search configuration is changed, it appears in the SQL output
twice.  My original patch moved a whole section of code, but now the
removal of the original copy is missing.  Everything else seems to
work fine though.

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion