An error occurred"Column not found in pgSet: rolcateupdate" when connect to PostgreSQL 9.5 server - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Sanket Mehta
Subject An error occurred"Column not found in pgSet: rolcateupdate" when connect to PostgreSQL 9.5 server
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

While connecting to PostgreSQL 9.5 serve using pgadmin, we have faced an error "column not found in pgSet: tolcatupdate".

We have resolved this issue and the patch is attached to this mail.
Please do review it and let me know if any thing is missing.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb