Re: Log verbosity setting (client) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Sanket Mehta
Subject Re: Log verbosity setting (client)
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

You can change the logging settings for pgadmin using below mentioned menu:

File -> options -> Logging

There is a option to set No logging to prevent log messages of pgadmin.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb