Re: TImestamp with milliseconds or ten thousandths of a second - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Gary Evans
Subject Re: TImestamp with milliseconds or ten thousandths of a second
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi Jorge,

PostgreSQL should store timestamps down to the microsecond.

Formatting should be:
MIminute (00-59)
SSsecond (00-59)
MSmillisecond (000-999)
USmicrosecond (000000-999999)
ffff is probably a .Net specifier.  What API are you using to connect to PostgreSQL? NGPSQL?

Can find details in the documentation here:

Cheers
Gary