Re: FREE hosting platforms with PostgreSQL, Java SDK, Tomcat, ecc.? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fernando Pianegiani
Subject Re: FREE hosting platforms with PostgreSQL, Java SDK, Tomcat, ecc.?
Date
List pgsql-general
It is not my intention to continue this discussion within this mailing list, so please stop to reply or reply just to me. Otherwise I have to answer again to the community and I don't want to do it. :-)

Dear Chris, thank you. I will answer to you in the following.