Fwd: Please test before psycopg 2.5.3 release - Mailing list psycopg

From Daniele Varrazzo
Subject Fwd: Please test before psycopg 2.5.3 release
Date
List psycopg
Hello,

I've fixed all the pending issues for the release of psycopg 2.5.3.
There is quite a large amount of bugfixes:
http://initd.org/psycopg/docs/news.html#what-s-new-in-psycopg-2-5-3

Among these, fixing ticket #18 (a workaround for a setuptools bug that
breaks the handy 'pip -e git+URL' command) leads to the repetition of
a few -D options passed to the compiler on build. I see no problem
with it on gcc: I'd just like to be sure it works correctly on Win
too.

Jason, could you please check if you can still build the maint_2_5
branch no problem?

Thank you very much everybody for the bug reports and patches.

-- Daniele